- Latest Updates
- 25-02-2021: Book an Appointment to view Clavon Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 17-12-2020: Clavon Condo Balance Units Chart Is Now Updated
- 13-12-2020: (News) UOL Sells 70% Of Units At Clavon On Launch Weekend
- 13-11-2020: Interested to get an unit, check out our Clavon Pricing
- 11-11-2020: New!! Clavon Site Plan is Updated.
- 11-11-2020: New!! Clavon Location Map is Updated.
- 01-10-2020: The Clavon video consist of a fly through video of the whole development
- 29-09-2020: Check your loan eligibility by using Maximum Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 13-08-2020: Understand why Clavon efficient layouts are a hit with buyers by checking out our floor plan in this website.
- 11-01-2020: Download and view Clavon E-Brochure in this website.
- 11-01-2020: Download and view the Clavon Floor Plan.
- 30-12-2019: Read more: Investors focusing on Singapore flash Q4 full year GDP data
- 15-12-2019: The Clavon Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 11-12-2019: Early Bird VVIP Discount registration is now open. Get VVIP Preview Pass
- 02-12-2019: Updated Site Plan of Clavon (coming soon).
- 28-11-2019: Clavon Location Map have been updated.
- 24-11-2019: You can now see the entire development with the newly released Clavon Video.
- 13-11-2019: Want to find out more on the Master Plan in Clementi? Read the Clementi URA Masterplan.
- 07-11-2019: Full Project Details for The Clavon have been updated!
- 28-10-2019: Read more on the award winning developers behind the development of Clavon.
- 17-10-2019: Welcome to the official Clavon web portal.
Singapore renowned developers, UOL Group Limited and its subsidiary company, United Industrial Corporation Limited (UIC), have joined forces to develop yet another iconic residential property within the heart of Clementi called Clavon. Dr Wee Cho Yaw, the highly respectable veteran that helps to shape the skyline of Singapore residential property, is the chairman of both these developers. UOL Group Limited, a public listed company in Singapore Stock Exchange, owns several property developers which develop properties for residential, commercial, hotels as well as serviced apartments. UOL has been actively involved in residential real estate business together with its subsidiary company United Industrial Corporation Limited (UIC).
In July 2019, UOL Group and UIC had emerged as the top bidder of the Government Land Sales (GLS) plot of land at Clementi Avenue 1, which is now called Clavon. The successfully awarded tender price of Clavon is $491,300,000, which is meant for residential development including a childcare centre.
UOL Group has a long list of track record in residential market which included recent completed development such as Thomson Three, The Clement Canopy, etc. and project under development such as the Avenue South Residences, The Tre Ver, etc..
The Clavon condo pricing based on average per square feet is estimated to be about $14xxpsf.
Clavon is located at prime District 5 of Singapore, along Clementi Avenue 1 and it is at the fringe of Rest of Central Region (RCR). It is about 200 meters from The Clement Canopy, also a residential development from UOL Group, which was fully sold when launched in early 2017. From its side gate at Clementi Ave 2, Clavon is just a short 420 meters walk to Clementi Central 321 Cinema Mall and NTUC Fairprice supermarket. The nearest MRT station is Clementi (EW23) which is about 650 meters stroll from its side gate. Residents of Clavon will get one year of free shuttle bus service to Clementi MRT station even though it is within walking from Clavon.
As most Singaporean would know, Clementi is a well known matured estate which encompasses a vast network of educational institution, including popular primary schools such as Nan Hua Primary School, Clementi Primary School, Pei Tong Primary School, etc.; secondary schools such as NUS High School of Mathematics and Science, Clementi Secondary School, Nan Hua High School, etc.; and also higher institute of learning in the vicinity include Singapore Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, National University of Singapore. The closeness to these education institutions would certainly brings a lot of convenience to the future resident of Clavon.
Refer to this Location Map find the amenities surrounding Clavon.
Secure your Appointment to view Clavon Showflat via this official website. You can also contact +65 6677 2500 before heading to Clavon showflat but due to the current rule and regulation and crowd management for social distancing, ad hoc walk in will not be served. Hence, it would be wise to book an Appointment prior to visiting Clavon showflat in order to avoid any disappointment and waste of travel time.
Please be assured that you will be able to secure the best Direct Developer Price, if you had already secured an online showflat appointment with us. We are the Officially Appointed Developer’s Sales Team and there will be NO COMMISSION payable by you if you booked an unit through the official developer’s sales team.
Check out the Balance Units Chart for the Clavon to look for your choice units. Please note that booking of unit is based on first-come-first serve basis. However, if you wish to book any available unit via phone or text message, we could assist you to hold the unit up to maximum of 2 hours, subject to approval from management.
All the Price Guide stated in this official site are subject to change without further notice.
In July 2019, UOL Group and United Industrial Corporation (UIC) had emerged as the top bidder of the Government Land Sales (GLS) plot of land at Clementi Avenue 1, which is now called Clavon. The successfully awarded tender price of Clavon is about $491 million which is meant for residential development.
Clavon has a geographical advantage that is not to be missed. It’s location in prime District 5 of Singapore along Clementi Aveneue 1 is just minutes’ drive to the Central Business District and 2nd CBD (in Jurong East), via the Ayer Raja Expressway (AYE). Clavon is also just a short walk to Clementi Centre (refer to this Location Map). The nearness to Clementi Centre brings huge convenience in terms of shopping for grocery and taking of public transport such as Clementi MRT station and buses. For those who are driving, traveling to other parts of Singapore is a breeze via Ayer Raja Expressway (AYE), West Coast Highway or Pan-Island Expressway (PIE).
Under the URA Master Plan 2019 for Clementi Planning Area, Clavon has a plot ratio of 3.5 and will be developed into 2 majestic tower buildings, each 37-storey high, with a total of 640 units. The 2 towers consist of units which are basically facing North East with views towards Bukit Timah Hill and facing South West with views overlooking the sea at southern part of Singapore.
This 99-year leasehold development offers units with various bedroom types, layouts, and configurations, ranging from 1 bedroom to 4 bedrooms, enhanced with smart home living and fitted with high quality appliances and fittings.
Clavon will also have a childcare centre within its compound which will bring convenience to the residents of Clavon and also the people living nearby. Clavon will have 2 levels of basement car park and full condo facilities including a 50 meter lap pool, tennis court, gym, clubhouse, etc.
You can book an online Appointment now to view Clavon Show Flat. No ad hoc walk-in will be allowed due to regulatory requirement of crowd management.
Clementi is a well known to be an “Education Hub” where you could find many popular schools from primary level to tertiary institutions. The long list of schools include, but not limited, Nan Hua Primary School, Pei Tong Primary School, Nan Hua Secondary School, NUS High School, Ngee Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic, National University of Singapore, etc.
Besides renowned schools and institutions, District 5 also has hospital such National University Hospital, Business Park such as Mapletree Business City (MBC), R&D Hub such as Singapore Science Park I and Singapore Science Park II, One-North Business Park, etc. No wonder District 5 is largely being acknowledged as a district that is enjoying high rental yield due to its excellent geographical location with huge job opportunities that attracts many expatriates into that area.
At Clavon Clementi, you and your love ones would also be able to embrace and enjoy the neighbourhood green connectivity in places such as Clementi Woods Park, West Coast Park, Southern Ridges, etc., whereby you could mesmerise in the surrounding tranquillity and serene environment during your leisure time when off from busy work schedule. These nature parks are equipped with jogging tracking where you could jog or hike or even have a good sight-seeing stroll.
If you are looking for a lifestyle living home, with excellent connectivity to good education institutions, and near to the vibrancy of 2nd CBD, Clavon is likely to be one of your top choices. You can download the Clavon Floor Plan and Clavon E-Brochure to select your choice units.
Do remember to book an online Appointment now to view Clavon Show Flat. No ad hoc walk-in will be allowed due to regulatory requirement of crowd management.
- Clavon is strategically located between two high growth areas, i.e. Jurong Lake District (Singapore’s second largest Central Business District) and One North, a vibrant research and business hub with a huge catchment of good-profile tenants.
- It is also located within close neighbourhood to the famous Kent Ridge education hub with highly sought-after and famous educational institutions such as NUS High School of Mathematics, Singapore Polytechnic, Anglo-Chinese Junior College, National University of Singapore, School of Science and Technology and many more.
- It is just few minutes’ walk to Clementi Centre, where there is Clementi MRT station (EW23), a bus interchange integrated with The Clementi Mall, and many neighbourhood shop houses with plenty of amenities such as wet market and hawker centre. Clavon is also short drive nearby shopping malls such as The Star Vista, Clementi Mall, West Coast Plaza, JEMS, Westgate, JCube, etc.
- The twin towers of 37-storey tall, with all 640 units enjoying either North or South orientated views, ensuring excellent wind circulation within the apartment itself. Units on the high floor get to enjoy the expansive panoramic views towards the Southern-West sea or Bukit Timah Hill at the north direction.
- Beautifully designed landscaping which blends seamlessly with the majestic buildings only covers less than 30% of the whole land area.
- The 2 tower blocks of buildings are tactfully spaced out in a single line which means no unit will be facing each other giving rise to much needed privacy which many other developments do not enjoy.
- The units have different variety of layouts to cater for different needs. These layouts come with highly functional design, ensuring minimum wastage of space within the unit with optimum liveable size for family.
- The whole development is equipped with smart home and smart community features, providing great convenience at your fingertips.
- The childcare centre within the development provides great convenience and peace of mind for family with young children.
- Free shuttle bus will be provided for residents of Clavon to Clementi MRT station for the first year. Future upcoming Cross Island Line and Jurong Region Line will also enable greater accessibility for the residents to travel conveniently to the other parts of Singapore.
Book An Appointment to view Clavon ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Clavon Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.